Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 dan Kunci Jawaban yang akan kami bagikan berikut ini sangat cocok digunakan sebagai latihan soal dalam menghadapi UN/UNBK/ANBK bagi peserta didik kelas 12 jenjang SMA/MA/SMK sederajat. Karena merupakan latihan persiapan ujian akhir maka materi soal tentunya diambil dari soal-soal kelas 10 11 dan 12. Jadi, bagi Anda yang sedang mencari referensi soal tryout bahasa inggris SMA silahkan simak sampai selesai pembahasan berikut ini.
Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 dan Kunci Jawaban terdiri dari try out bahasa inggris kelas 12, soal tryout bahasa inggris kelas 12, soal try out kelas 12 bahasa inggris, kunci jawaban try out bahasa inggris kelas 12, try out online bahasa inggris kelas 12, soal bahasa inggris kelas 12 semester 12 dan kunci jawaban, serta soal dan jawaban try out bahasa inggris kelas 12.
Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 dan Kunci Jawaban
Walaupun hanya merupakan contoh soal tryout namun kami mengusahakan agar semua soal yang ditampilkan bisa mendekati prediksi soal ujian nasional bahasa inggris SMA. Oke, langsung saja mulai latihan soal berikut ini.
The following text is for questions number 1-5
One upon a time, there was an office worker whose name was Muliono. He worked in the same insurance office for many years. But during that time, he became more and more unhappy. While he worked, he dreamed constantly, and in his dream, he was always a hermit, he stayed in this room. He didn’t like people. He especially didn’t like people when they talked. He wanted peace. Life went on for Muliono in this way until he became desperate.
His big opportunity came when he learned about a sea voyage the two of his friends were planning. They expected to make the trip during their summer vacation. Muliono asked to join them. While they were sailing, our hero talked to his friends about the joys of hermits’ life. He talked until he finally convinced them and they decided to stop at the first island that they found.
A few days after these decisions, they saw the island in the distance where they decided to live. Before they went ashore, Muliono asked the other two to make a promise not to say a word after they reached the island. They were to remain perfectly quiet during their stay.
During the first few days after they landed, they built a little house where they planted a garden. The island was paradise for Muliono because this was the peace that he wanted.
1. What kind of text is the text above?
a. an anecdote text
b. a descriptive text
c. a narrative text
d. an analytical exposition
e. a recount text
2. The purpose of the text is….
a. to persuade the readers to be a hermit
b. to tell the past experience of Muliono
c. to entertain the readers
d. to describe Muliono’ experience
e. to evaluate the past experience
3. The expected to make the trip…. (par. 2)
The word “expected” has a similar meaning with….
e. hoped for
4. Which of the following statements is true according to the text?
a. Muliono disliked the noisy condition.
b. Muliono wanted to be a sea voyager.
c. Muliono liked people when they talked.
d. Muliono disliked peace and silence.
e. Muliono dreamed to live in the city.
5. Which paragraph is the orientation?
a. paragraph 1
b. paragraph 2
c. paragraph 3
d. paragraph 4
e. paragraph 5
The following text is for questions number 6-9.
We don’t live in an age of miracles, but sometimes they happen. This was a special New Year’s Eve Miracle.
Maria Sarapova lives near a shopping center, and sometimes she and her sister, Anita, play near the stores. They like playing there. There are lots of people there, and she and Anita like to look at the things in the windows.
But the lives of children are not sweet. They are full of fears. Children attack and chase other children. Why? Who knows? But it’s true. And it’s true in Smithtown too.
Elizabeth is eleven years old and isn’t friends with bad children. She doesn’t fight. Her mother says so. And one New Year’s Eve, Maria and her sister, Anita, are playing near the stores, but they have to stop. “Maria,” says Anita. “Let’s go home. Do you see those girls over there? They go to my school. They are bad.”
But it was too late. The bad girl chased Maria and Anita. They started to run. “Hurry, Maria. Let’s run across the railroad tracks. Hurry up.” The trains on the Long Island Railroad are always late. It is a fact of life on Long Island. But the 1:05 out of Ronkokoma was on time the New Year’s Eve.
Vincent Lobianco was at the railroad station, 150 feet away from Maria and Anita. “Don’t cross the tracks. Go back!” Mr. Lobianco is a religious man. “Please, God, no. Don’t let it happen.” he shouted. But it did. Engine #4321 was on top of Maria in two second. Mr. Lobianco ran towards the girl, and at the same time, shouted to a taxi driver at the station. “Call ambulance. Call an ambulance. There is a little girl on the track.”
6. What part of the text is the first paragraph?
7. Which of the following statement is not true according to the text?
a. Maria and Anita are sisters.
b. Maria and Anita are girls.
c. Maria is 11 years old.
d. Maria asked Anita to go home when she saw the bad girls.
e. Maria and Anita never fight.
8. They are full of fears. What does the word “fear” mean?
c. sweet experiences
d. better experiences
e. good experiences
9. What type of the text is the text above? It is….
a. a narrative
b. a recount
c. an explanation
d. a report
e. a news item
The following text is for questions number 10-14
Once upon a time, there lived a group of mice under a tree in peace. However, a group of elephants crossing the jungle unknowingly destroyed the homes of all the rats. Many of them were even crushed to death.
Then king of the rats decided to approach the elephant’s chief and request him to guide his herd through another route. On hearing the sad story, the elephant’s king apologized and agreed to take another route. And so, the lives of the rats were saved.
One day elephants-hunters came to the jungle and t rapped a group of elephants in huge nets. Then the elephant king suddenly remembered the king of the rats. He summoned on some of the elephants of his herd, which had not been trapped, to go seek help from the king and told him about the trapped elephants.
The rat king immediately took his entire group of rats and they cut open the nets which had trapped the elephant’s herd. The elephant herd was totally set free. They dance with joy and thank the rats.
10. What type of text is the text above? It is….
a. a narrative text
b. a descriptive text
c. a recount text
d. an anecdote text
e. an exposition text
11. What destroyed the homes of all rats?
a. a group mouse
b. the hunter
d. a group of elephants
e. elephant’s chief
12. What helped the elephant’s herd free?
a. the elephant-hunter
b. the hunters
c. the trapped elephants
d. a group of kings
e. entire group of rats
13. What is the generic structure of “once upon a time there lived a group of mice under a tree in peace”?
14. At the end of the story, how was the elephant’s herd?
Pembahasan Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12
- Soal nomor 1 menanyakan tentang jenis teks tersebut. Sudah jelas bahwa teks tersebut merupakan teks naratif. Ini bisa ditandai dengan kata “One upon a time”.
- Soal nomor 2 menanyakan tentang tujuan teks tersebut. Jawaban juga sudah jelas, ini sesuai tujuan utama teks naratif adalah untuk menghibur pembaca.
- Soal nomor 3 menanyakan tentang sinonim atau persamaan kata.
- Soal nomor 4 menanyakan tentang pernyataan yang sesuai dengan isi teks. Jawaban dapat ditemukan pada paragraf 1 baris ke 4.
- Soal nomor 5 menanyakan letak orientation. Orientation ama dengan Pembuka, artinya letaknya diawal paragraf.
- Soal nomor 6 sama dengan penjelasan soal nomor 5
- Soal nomor 7 menanyakan tentang pernyataan yang tidak sesuai dengan teks. Jawaban bisa ditemukan di paragraf 4.
- Soal nomor 8 menanyakan tentang persamaan kata.
- Soal nomor 9 menanyakan tentang jenis teks.
- Soal nomor 10 menanyakan tentang jenis teks.
- Jawaban soal nomor 11 dapat ditemukan pada paragraf pertama.
- Jawaban nomor 12 dapat ditemukan pada paragraf 4.
- Soal nomor 13 menanyakan tentang struktur teks
- Jawaban nomor 14 dapat diketahui dari paragraf terakhir.
Download Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 dan Kunci Jawaban
Contoh Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 dan Kunci Jawaban yang kami tampilkan di atas baru sejumlah 14 nomor soal. Untuk mendapatkan file lengkap hingga 50 nomor silahkan unduh melalui tautan berikut ini.
Link Download Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 dan Kunci Jawaban [DISINI]
Demikian informasi mengenai Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 dan Kunci Jawaban lengkap dengan pembahasan yang dapat kami bagikan. Semoga bermanfaat buat kita semua.